Judo Mat Traditional Tatami - TT40
The traditional Tatami for Judo represents the product symbol of the technological evolution in the sport. This tatami is certified I.J.F. it is builded with agglomerated polyurethane foam, covered in vinyl embossed straw of rice, very resistant and washable. The rice straw surface assures a stable position, as for the bottom, which is cover in anti-slip rubber.
USE : Judo, JuJitsu, Aikido,MMA, Submission, and other disciplines, where projections are made or falls to the ground, requiring the Tatami an high impact absorption.
This product is SOLD OUT!
- Agglomerate of polyurethane foam (PU)
- 200-220 kg/m³
- 200 x 100 x 4cm
- 20 kg (Each)
- Sage Green, Red, Blue, Black, Yellow, Grey
- Anti-slip, rice straw effect
- Pallet: 200x100cm, H. max 220cm (50 pz)
- Martial disciplines (Judo; Ju Jitsu, Aikido, MMA, Submission, ...)
- Shock absorption
- UNI EN 12503-3
- M3, M4 (NF P.92.507)