Tatami Mat Made in Italy - J40L
Tatami Judo and JuJitsu - Tatami Made in Italy
Made in crosslinked polyethylene foam, it is coupled with a density mix to achieve high impact absorption. It is made by water jet cutting, in a special joint system that makes it reversible. The product includes perimeter frames for finishing the area. The non-slip surface has “rice straw” effect finishing.
Frames for area's perimenter included.
Water cutted puzzle.
USO : Judo, JuJutsu, Aikido, MMA, Submission and other disciplines where falls or screenings on the ground requiring to the Tatami a high impact absorption.
|Buy 1-19 pieces||Buy 20-49 pieces||Buy 50 and more|
- Closed cell polyethylene
- Inner Density
- External Density
- 100 x 100 x 4cm
- 3,0 kg (Each)
- Anti-slip, rice straw effect
- Pallet: 105x105cm, H. max 220cm (100 pz) - Box: 105x105cm, H. max 50cm (25 pz)
- Suitable for multiple martial and recreational activities
- Shock absorption
- UNI EN 1177 HIC 1200mm
- Respect REACH regulation
- Non-toxic according to EN71
- Efl - According to standard 13501 Part1
You might also like