Tatami Made in Italy - J40D
Made of closed cell cross-linked polyethylene foam, it is coupled with a mix of densities, to obtain high impact absorption. It is made by water jet cutting, in a special interlocking system that makes it reversible. The product includes the perimeter frames for finishing the area. The non-slip surface has a “rice straw” effect finish.
- Frames for area perimeter closure included.
- Water cut.
USE: Judo, JuJutsu, Aikido, MMA, Submission and other disciplines, where falls or projections on the ground are performed, requiring the Tatami to have a high impact absorption.
|Buy 1-19 pieces||Buy 20-49 pieces||Buy 50 and more|
- Closed cell polyethylene
- Inner Density
- External Density
- 100 x 100 x 4cm
- 3,5 kg (Each)
- Red/Grey/Green, Yellow/Grey/Blue
- Anti-slip, rice straw effect
- Pallet: 105x105cm, H. max 220cm - Box: 105x105cm, H. max 50cm
- Ju Jitsu, Aikido, MMA, Submission,...
- Shock absorption
- UNI EN 1177 HIC 1400mm
- Respect REACH regulation
- Non-toxic according to EN71
- Efl - According to standard 13501 Part1
You might also like