Tatami Mat Multidiscipline - LC40M
Made in expanded EVA foam (ethylene vinyl acetate). A very durable product, water resistant and with excellent elasticity. Made of a mix of hardness in order to allow an high impact absorption. The middle layer is less rigid, also the non-abrasive surface make the model suitable for multiple martial arts (Judo, JuJitsu,...)
Frames for area's perimenter included.
EN71-1 2/3, CADMIUM, PHTHALATES
USE : Judo, JuJutsu, Aikido, MMA, Submission and other disciplines where falls or screenings on the ground requiring to the Tatami a high impact absorption.
This product is SOLD OUT!
- EVA (Ethylene vinyl acetate)
- 100 x 100 x 4cm
- 3,6 kg (Each)
- Red/White/Green, Yellow/White/Blue
- Anti-slip, rice straw effect
- Pallet: 105x105cm, H. max 220cm (50 pz) - Box: 105x105cm, H. max 50cm (12 pz)
- Ju Jitsu, Aikido, MMA, Submission,...
- Shock absorption
- UNI EN 1177 HIC 1400mm
- Respect REACH regulation
- Non-toxic according to EN71
- Efl - According to standard 13501 Part1