Tatami Mat Eva 4Cm - JJ40X
High shock absorption
Made of expanded monodensity closed-cells EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate), molded and die-cutted into a special reversible locking system. The non-slip finish is hot-finished on the surface, creating a film effect that facilitates product cleaning. The tatami is two-colored with perimeter frames. Suitable for disciplines where falls or screenings are performed on the ground, requiring the Tatami to have a high impact absorption.
Frames for area's perimenter included.
USE : Ju Jitsu, Aikido, MMA, Submission,...
- EVA (Ethylene vinyl acetate)
- 100 x 100 x 4cm
- 3,6 kg (Each)
- Red/Blue, Yellow/Blue, Grey/Black, Red/Sage Green
- Anti-slip, rice straw effect
- Pallet: 105x105cm, H. max 220cm (50 pz) - Box: 105x105cm, H. max 50cm (12 pz)
- Ju Jitsu, Aikido, MMA, Submission,...
- Shock absorption
- UNI EN 1177 HIC 1700mm
- Non-toxic according to EN71 1-2-3
- Efl - According to standard 13501 Part1