Tatami Mat EVA 3cm - JJ30J
Made of expanded monodensity closed-cells EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate), molded and die-cutted into a special reversible locking system. The non-slip finish is hot-finished on the surface, creating a film effect that facilitates product cleaning. The tatami is two-colored with perimeter frames. Suitable for disciplines where falls or screenings are performed on the ground, requiring the Tatami to have a high impact absorption.
Frames for area's perimenter included.
EN71-1 2/3, CADMIUM, PHTHALATES
USE : Suitable for multiple martial activities.
This product is SOLD OUT!
- EVA (Ethylene vinyl acetate)
- 100 x 100 x 3cm
- 3,0 kg (Each)
- Red/Blue, Black/Red
- Anti-slip, rice straw effect
- Pallet: 105x105cm, H. max 220cm (60 pz) - Box: 105x105cm, H. max 50cm (5 pz)
- Suitable for multiple martial and recreational activities
- Shock absorption
- UNI EN 1177 HIC 1200mm
- Efl - According to standard 13501 Part1