Tatami Mat EVA - T20X
Made of expanded monodensity closed-cells EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate), molded and die-cutted into a special reversible locking system. The non-slip finish is hot-finished on the surface, creating a film effect that facilitates product cleaning. The tatami is two-colored with perimeter frames.
Frames for area's perimenter included.
USE : Multidisciplinary and a variety of indoor uses.
This product is SOLD OUT!
- EVA (Ethylene vinyl acetate)
- 100 x 100 x 2cm
- 1,8 kg (Each)
- Red/Blue, Yellow/Green
- Pallet: 105x105cm, H. max 220cm (90 pz) - Box: 105x105cm, H. max 50cm (24 pz)
- Playful, Training, Amateur
- Shock absorption
- UNI EN 1177 HIC 700mm
- Non-toxic according to EN71 1-2-3
- Efl - According to standard 13501 Part1