Tatami Rubber+EVA - RB05J
Tatami for gymnastic use and home training
Its innovative composition of RUBBER (Density 800kg/m³) and EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate - Density 145 kg/m³) makes the product extremely elastic and cushioning, but with high resistance: it is therefore particularly suitable for trampling with shoes and for use of exercise equipment. The non-slip "fine grain" rubber surface remains smooth and non-abrasive.
Also available in 100cmx100cm (RB10J)
Frames for area's perimenter included.
USE : Suitable for multiple martial al playable activities
Warning: Not suitable for weightlifting and powerlifting
This product is SOLD OUT!
- EVA (Ethylene vinyl acetate) + RUBBER (on the surface)
- EVA: 145kg / m³ - RUBBER: 800kg / m³
- 50 x 50 x 1cm - THICKNESS: 2mm Rubber + 8mm EVA
- 1 kg (Each)
- "Thin-grained" rubber
- Pallet: 105x105cm, H. max 220cm - Box: 105x105cm, H. max 50cm
- Suitable for walking with shoes and for the use of gymnastic tools
- Shock absorption
- UNI EN 1177 HIC 800mm
- Respect REACH regulation
- Non-toxic according to EN71
- Efl - According to standard 13501 Part1